Cloud Security Plus Overview
Every cloud has a silver lining
The easy deployment, adaptive scalability, and economical costs of the cloud platform have many organizations adopting it. However, meeting compliance needs and growing security concerns of data loss and unauthorized access, hinders the tapping of the platform's full potential.
Cloud Security Plus is your silver lining, as it combats these security concerns. It gives complete visibility into both AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructures. The comprehensive reports, easy search mechanism, and customizable alert profiles enable you to track, analyze, and react to events happening in your cloud environments. Thus facilitating the smooth functioning of your business in a secure and protected cloud.
Secure Your Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Collects, monitors and analyses log data to provide insights on activity happening in the AWS environment.
Secure Your Microsoft Azure
Track user activity and changes in the Azure environment from information in the generated reports.
- Supports Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
- Detailed reports on activities happening in the AWS cloud.
- Activity tracker for Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Easily search through log data.
- Real-time alerts to instantly notify critical changes made.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) log management
- Retrieves and uses AWS CloudTrail logs and S3 server access logs to detect malicious activity in the AWS environment.
- Pre-defined reports cover IAM activity, user login activity, and events that occur in Amazon S3, EC2, WAF, RDS, STS, Elastic IP, Elastic Network Interface, VPC, ELB, Route 53 and Auto Scaling.
- Export these reports in PDF, CSV, XLS and HTML formats for further analysis.
Microsoft Azure log management
- Fetches Azure activity logs via the Azure Monitor REST API to generate reports on who conducted what operations on your resources and when.
- Built-in reports oer insights on changes made to network security groups, virtual networks, application gateways, virtual machines, DNS zones, databases, and storage accounts.
- With the report scheduler, receive reports on a periodic basis.
- Easy to understand graphs for important activities happening in your cloud account.
- Be up to speed with the refresh option that fetches the most recent data.
- A quick access menu to set alert profiles and check key reports.
Powerful log search engine
- Conduct a full text search or search by individual booleans, phrases, fields, and ranges.
- Looks through the entire log message.
- Narrow down your search by looking through data of a specific time period.
- Alerts are prioritized and categorized so that you can immediately focus on critical events.
- Automated notifications are sent via email when unusual activities and security threats occur.
- Modify an alert profile as and when required.
- Processor: Dual-core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Disk Space: 50 GB
- Supported Windows OS versions: 8 and 8.1, 7, Vista, Server 2012, and Server 2008 R2.
- Supported web browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3 and above, and Google Chrome.
Cloud Security Plus Documentation
Here you can find product documentation, brochures and guides. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us and one of our specialists will address your inquiry as soon as possible.
Get a Quote or Download Free Trial
* Annual Maintenance & Support Fee
Download Free Trial